Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chaing Mai, Thailand


Not only is it warm, but the crickets and geckos are chirping and it's all reminiscent of Honduras. The big difference is the amount of vegetarian food that is to be found. To have a souvenir I can always take with me, today I took a private cooking class and learned how to make six different vegetarian Thai dished. Then I had to eat them all.

Needless to say, I'll be doing some cooking when I return to a house and a kitchen, so it might be a good time to think about inviting me over


On the menu: Crispy Morning Glory (This sauce is to die for!), Green Curry, Pad Thai, Massaman Curry (my favorite), Pineapple Fried Rice (WOW!) and Sweet and Sour.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cooking for me? Deal! The food looks fantastic

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home