Friday, January 23, 2009

What's grosser than gross?




Put it this way, Manila lies. Their maps say the museums are on x street, but are really in a shopping mall.... really. And the shopping malls say they sell Birkenstocks, a shoe I can wear. And it's a nice mall with fancy stores and three stories and real legit (not like a street market or anything)with Starbucks, the Gap, Mark and Spencers, etc... but Birks! Yippee! I'm saved!

I buy them. I wear them. Now I can't walk. Literally. They weren't real. Now my feet are covered in pus-filled blisters that won't go away (it's been 7 days) even though the shoes have, and now I sit hobbled in Singapore and no way to go anywhere and feel better about all of it. So, since I made everyone see pictures of human bones, why not blistered, disgusting, horrid, deformed feet. DAMN YOU MANILA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home