Monday, March 10, 2008

Going Green

The trees are still brown, sky's still grey, but I'm feeling green. Spring is here - its warm (though no new plant growth), but warm enough to be outside.
I bought a bike and am riding to work everyday (which is faster than taking the bus, actually, though I do miss the grinding gears and sweaty standing only room). I'm a green belt in Teakwando, too.
I went to Suwon's opening soccer game at the World Cup stadium and sat in the sun as our team won 2-0.
I went to a Buddist Temple, bowed, lit incense, and listened to a monk tell me I should be married over sweet raspberry juice. The temple smelled like the Port Townsend Co-op.
And I soaked in the hot tubs and saunas late into Sunday night.
That was just one weekend.
With spring, I actually feel like doing things again. Hibernation is over.
It's good, I like it. (That's for you Van - along with I like bread. I like money, too!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring is good, and I do like it. (Along with the usual bread and money.) Glad to see spring is hitting you. It is still a bit early for that here. Things should melt by April and warm enough to bike by May. Love you!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home