Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday brought South Korea a new president, Mr. Lee, and snow. Mr. Lee plans to make SK the 7th strongest economy in the world and improve relations with the North once they dismantle the bomb. The snow plans to melt today and make way for spring. I have high hopes for spring. It will mean getting out of the city, away from the piles of garbage and scattered trash that plasters my neighborhood (or the hood by the looks of it). It will mean I don't have to wear three shirts and two jackets everyday. It will mean a lot of great things. As for Mr. Lee? It will take him a little more time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad someone else is covered in snow! All of our relatives are in San Diego and we are in the freezingness. It will become spring soon. I like to have my students bet for when the leaves will come back onto the trees. The wedding was awesome. Isn't Alex's hair crazy?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home