Saturday, October 14, 2006

Prior Propper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Today is the day I knew would come eventually.

My camera died.

Error code E18. The lens wont open or shut. It is eternally stuck in that mid-closed position. Frozen.

But, no worries! Before heading south I said to myself, "Self", that's what I call me when I'm talking to myself, "You should get a back-up camera." So, the day before flying out I ran all over town looking for a new camera. And I got one (full price! I should have thought of this earlier) and brought it with me, but have not touched it knowing that someday, (alas today) my camera would break and I would want a new one.

Good for me.What could have been devistating is just no big deal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the alliteration.

Thinking of you today. I hope all is well in your part of the world.

Love,

V

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home